Reservations and Cancellations
General terms and conditions
Persons accessing this hotel establishment shall be obliged to comply with these Regulations, insofar as they do not contravene Law 6/2018, of 12 July, amending Law 2/2011, of 31 January, on the development and modernisation of tourism in Extremadura, DECREE 182/2012, of 7 September, establishing the organisation and classification of tourist flats in the Autonomous Community of Extremadura and other applicable Rules and Precepts.
Right of withdrawal.
Law 3/2014, of 27 March, which amends the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, regulates in its article 102 the right of withdrawal and in its article 103 the exceptions to the right of withdrawal; that is, those contracts in which the right of withdrawal will be applicable.
As shown below, hotel services are not subject to withdrawal:
Article 103. l) The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than the provision of accommodation, transport of goods, car rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
In other words, once the reservation of one of the flats has been made and perfected, cancellations will be regulated by Decree 203/2012 of 15 October, which establishes the management of tourist establishments in Extremadura.
Booking and cancellation policy
In accordance with DECREE 203/2012 of 15 October, which establishes the regulation of prices, reservations and complementary services in tourist accommodation establishments in Extremadura, the following reservation and cancellation policy for the Azuaga Tourist Apartments is drawn up and made known to users prior to making any type of reservation:
Reservations are understood to be the formalisation in advance of the request for accommodation units confirmed by the establishment.
Accommodation bookings may be made by telephone, internet, electronically or through travel agencies, booking centres or any other means provided by the tourist establishment for their formalisation.
Accommodation bookings must be confirmed by the establishment by any means that allows the booking to be formalised.
In order to confirm your booking, a credit card and expiry date are essential.
The booking is considered effective by the Apartamentos Turísticos de Azuaga, once the booking confirmation email has been sent by the establishment. In any booking acceptance will be stated, at least:
a) Name and category of the establishment.
b) Name of the user and, where appropriate, of the person making the booking when different from the user.
c) Dates of arrival and departure.
d) Services contracted.
e) Prices of the contracted services, in accordance with the legally established, specifying whether they correspond per person or per accommodation unit.
f) Cancellation conditions.
6. The owner of the establishment may require those making a reservation to make an advance payment of the price, which shall be understood to be on account of the amount of the services to be provided. The advance payment shall be 25 % of the total price of the services booked.
7. When the reservation is for groups, understanding a group of twenty or more people, the advance payment of the price shall be agreed between the interested parties and shall stipulate the compensation to which the establishment shall be entitled in the event of cancellation of reservations or in the event that the group ends its stay before the agreed period.
Effects of the confirmation of reservations
1. The establishment is only obliged to maintain confirmed reservations made without prior payment of 25% of the total cost of the stay, until 18:00 on the day indicated for entry.
2. If any amount has been paid as a reservation, the establishment is obliged to keep it in force without time limit during the day indicated for the entry.
The cancellation conditions of the tourist accommodation establishment are as follows:
At any time, the user may cancel the contracted services, having the right to a refund of the amounts paid, having to compensate the establishment, unless the cancellation is due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
The user who makes a reservation cancellation due to force majeure must provide documentation proving the circumstance of force majeure to obtain a full refund of the amounts paid in making your reservation.
The amount of the compensation that the tourist accommodation establishment will receive will be the result of applying the following percentages:
50% if the cancellation is made between 7 and 4 days prior to the day scheduled for check-in.
100% if the cancellation is made 3 days prior to the scheduled day of arrival.
In case of No Show, 100% of each night reserved will be applied.
When the user of an establishment leaves it on a date prior to the date foreseen in the admission sheet, the establishment will be entitled to receive 25% of the contracted services that remain to be used, except in cases of force majeure.
Availability of accommodation units
1. The owner of the establishment shall provide users with the accommodation units it has available within those that meet the characteristics agreed with the client.
2. When the users have reserved specific accommodation units, specifying their number and/or location, and the company has confirmed them, it shall be obliged to make them available to them on the agreed date, except in the case of duly accredited circumstances of force majeure.
3. In the event that an establishment does not have a single room for the user who requests it, it may offer a double room, but in no case may receive for it an amount greater than 80% of its price. Once this circumstance has disappeared, a single room will be made available to the user, on the understanding that if he/she does not accept it, he/she may be billed the full price of the room he/she is occupying, provided that this new circumstance is communicated to him/her before the start of a new day.
Extra beds and cribs
1. Hotel establishments, extra-hotel establishments and rural lodgings may charge for extra beds in their accommodation units installed in accordance with the provisions of the corresponding sectorial decrees.
2. The price of the extra bed shall be lower than that of the permanently installed bed.
3. The installation of cribs for children under two years of age may be carried out in any accommodation unit, regardless of the surface area of the same, the simple request of the user being sufficient.
1. Overcontracting occurs in hotel establishments when they have contracted more accommodation units than those they have available.
2. The establishments that have incurred in overcontracting shall be obliged to provide accommodation to the affected persons under similar conditions to those agreed, in establishments of the same or higher category, located in the same area or, failing that, in another in the same locality, provided that the user shows his/her conformity with the alternative offered.
3. The costs of travel to the definitive accommodation establishment, the difference in price with respect to the new one, if any, and any others that may arise, shall be borne by the establishment in which the over-contracting has taken place, without prejudice to the fact that the latter, where appropriate, may pass on such costs to the company causing the over-contracting. In the event that the amount of the new accommodation is lower, the owner of the establishment in which the excess has occurred shall return the difference to the user.
4. The establishments that contract with more than one user for the same date a specific accommodation unit, specifying its number and/or location, and have so confirmed in accordance with Article 11.3, shall be obliged to provide accommodation as provided in paragraph 2 of this article, or to make available to the user an accommodation unit of similar characteristics in the same establishment; in both cases with a reduction of 25% of the agreed price.